[rkward-devel] Usability: Informal/Heuristics based remarks

d_jan d_jan at ymail.com
Wed Jun 3 08:32:38 UTC 2015

Hello RKWard Devs,

While I was on it, I put some not-so-discussion-prone bugs and proposed
fixes in the wiki (+Screenshots) – https://community.kde.org/RKWard.
Part of it builds on Abattys suggestions:

- Data Import. Suggestion: "Import Data" is error prone, submenu seems
to provide same functions. Suggestion: Let’s get rid of "Import Data"

- 2-List-Selector Bug (found in Recode). Under certain conditions the
toggle arrow gets stuck on one position.

Results of the what-to-do-about-optionlist design and analysis come soon.

Cheers,
 Jan