[rkward-devel] Error en RKWard

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Feb 6 20:07:25 UTC 2015

Hi!

On Fri, 6 Feb 2015 09:53:59 -0400
Juan Luis Guzmán <juanl_g at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Estimados amigos de RKWard, estoy realizando un curso en XMiriada con
> la Universidad San Pablo CEU, al iniciar el RKWard, me sale el
> siguiente error:
>
> Backend process has exited with code -1073741511

Here is my guess:

- You are running on Windows
- You installed the "Complete installation bundle", version 0.6.2 of
  RKWard

Please make sure you run the "rkward.exe"-file contained in this. Do
not run "rkward.frontend.exe", or - in case you have installed over a

If you want a better guess, please provide more detail (which
operating system, how did you install, etc.). If possible at all, please
write in English. See http://rkward.kde.org/bugs .