[rkward-devel] [rkward-cvs] [rkward] macports/kde/rkward-devel: add fetching of translations to the MacPorts portfile.

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Feb 9 15:35:24 UTC 2015

On Mon, 09 Feb 2015 15:05:47 +0000
m.eik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> Git commit ea8712fc387865bb13ff1d60c3cc11c78b6eff6e by m.eik michalke.
> Committed on 09/02/2015 at 15:05.
> Pushed by meikm into branch 'master'.
>
> add fetching of translations to the MacPorts portfile.
>
> are the pluginmaps in master currently broken, again?

I've bumped the version number in master (so it appears as more
recent that the release branch). If you modify the version number,
there, make it 0.6.4-something. Or in general terms, you should modify
the suffix, only, not the "main" version number.

BTW, the "official" way to set the version number, including version
number and version requirements of the pluginmaps is using
scripts/set_dist_version.sh . Looking at this some closer, the comment
in SetVersionNumber.cmake reminds me of the problem with this. However,
porting the work done in set_dist_version.sh to CMake does not look
like a fun exercise, either...

What was the reason to modify the version number at all in the portfile,
again?