[rkward-devel] rk.Teaching package installation...

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Sep 1 09:58:18 UTC 2014

hi alfredo,

Am Montag, 1. September 2014, 09:25:22 schrieb SANCHEZ ALBERCA, ALFREDO:
> Since my last email the plugin has evolved a lot

that's great to hear!

> I've taught several MOOCs with this package highly accepted in the Spanish
> community.

awesome!

> As I told you I intended to translate it to English, but I've been very busy
> with other projects in the last year. So, If someone interested could help
> me to translate it to English, I would be grateful.

unfortunately, i don't speak spanish... i had similar issues in another
project, and since then, the baseline is to develop *everything* in english
and translate it to german afterwards, even if german is (at the moment) the
only language targeted. allthough this looks like twice the work, in the long
run it made any kind of translation much easier for us.

this doesn't help at the moment, and without a proper translation method for
plugins it sure looks like a mess now, but perhaps this is something to
consider for the time once the plugin is fully translated for the first time?