[rkward-devel] rk.Teaching package installation...

SANCHEZ ALBERCA, ALFREDO asalber at ceu.es
Mon Sep 1 09:25:22 UTC 2014

Apologies for not giving news about RKTeaching.
Since my last email the plugin has evolved a lot, but still in Spanish. The new web is http://aprendeconalf.bitbucket.org/rkteaching/
I've taught several MOOCs with this package highly accepted in the Spanish community. You can access to the course videos in this youtube chahnel https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYEn7GTzOc8RFIBylmc8zBqfYtGYJzfrj
As I told you I intended to translate it to English, but I've been very busy with other projects in the last year. So, If someone interested could help me to translate it to English, I would be grateful.