[rkward-devel] IRT Manual for RKWard

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri May 30 07:42:54 UTC 2014

Hi!

On Thursday 15 May 2014 18:37:28 Aaron Batty wrote:
> As it so happens, I have written a quick 'n' dirty manual for using LTM via
> RKWard for a workshop I taught with a partner a few months ago. We didn't
> get into any polytomous models, though, because it was an intro workshop,
> but if you'd like a copy of what I have, email me.
>
> It's part of the growing pile of RKWard documentation I've made for my
> students/colleagues that I keep meaning to post on the RKWard wiki...
>
> Perhaps I shouldn't have said that outloud...

Words like that _always_ get back to you...

Anyway, perhaps a quick and dirty solution for this will be to simply upload
those manuals without properly converting them to wiki pages. In the new wiki
(see below), I have enabled uploads for file extensions pdf, odt, ods, odp,
and odg (and common image formats). Let me know if you need any others. For
starters just link them from the main user documentation page at
  http://rkward.sourceforge.net/wiki/User_Documentation
and then leave it to others to sort them, and possibly convert them to wiki
markup.

Reminders on the new wiki:
- It's still not quite public. Access it at http://rkward.sf.net/wiki/
- Use the "password reminder" function to unlock your account. (email will be
sent to your @users.sf.net-address).