[rkward-devel] IRT Manual for RKWard

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Thu May 15 09:37:28 UTC 2014

Nikos:

As it so happens, I have written a quick 'n' dirty manual for using LTM via
RKWard for a workshop I taught with a partner a few months ago. We didn't
get into any polytomous models, though, because it was an intro workshop,
but if you'd like a copy of what I have, email me.

It's part of the growing pile of RKWard documentation I've made for my
students/colleagues that I keep meaning to post on the RKWard wiki...

Perhaps I shouldn't have said that outloud...

Email me if interested, but as cool as LTM is, it's even better with
RKWard. Everything's better with RKWard.

Aaron Batty

Keio University
Fujisawa, Japan