[rkward-devel] Bug suing RKWard

Pedro Martínez-Lage pedromartinezlage at gmail.com
Wed May 21 20:12:55 UTC 2014

Whom it concerns:
Thank you in advanced.
Closing RKWard i can’t get my Command Window Closed. I get the msg I send in file attached.

Thx, Best regards!

Pedro ML

This is the system information I’ve got from RKWard platform.

---Problem description---

Please give a brief summary on the problem:

###Please fill in###

What - in detail - did you do directly before you encountered this problem?

###Please fill in###

When you try to repeat the above, does the problem occur again (no, sometimes, always)?

###Please fill in###

If applicable: When doing the same thing in an R session outside of RKWard, do you see the same problem?

###Please fill in###

Do you have any further information that might help us to track this problem down? In particular, if applicable, can you provide sample data and sample R code to reproduce this problem?

###Please fill in###

---Session Info---

RKWard version: 0.6.1

KDE version (runtime): 4.8.00 (4.8.0

KDE version (compile time): 4.7.00 (4.7.0)

Local KDE directory: C:/Users/Pedro/AppData/Roaming/.kde/

RKWard storage directory: C:/Users/Pedro/R

Debug message file(s) in use (these may contain relevant diagnostic output in case of trouble):

C:/Users/Pedro/AppData/Local/Temp/rkward.frontend.mU7512

C:/Users/Pedro/AppData/Local/Temp/rkward.rbackend.Hp7292

R version (compile time): 3.0.0 RC (2013-03-29 r62437)

R runtime session info:

R version 3.1.0 (2014-04-10)

Platform: i386-w64-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

locale:

[1] LC_COLLATE=Spanish_Spain.1252 LC_CTYPE=Spanish_Spain.1252

[3] LC_MONETARY=Spanish_Spain.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C

[5] LC_TIME=Spanish_Spain.1252

attached base packages:

[1] stats graphics grDevices utils datasets methods base

other attached packages:

[1] rkward_0.6.1

[1] tools_3.1.0