[rkward-devel] R 3 problems?

Peter Mayer peter.mayer at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Mar 17 01:30:19 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas,

	A great relief that I've now got RKWard working; it was worth the struggle!
	Oh, sorry to be still needing assistance...
	Some minor questions: in an early experiment with regression, I
received this message:
> Messages, warnings, or errors: Loading required package: R2HTML
> Warning: package 'R2HTML' was built under R version 3.0.2
	A scatterplot matrix produced a similar warning:
> Warning: package 'car' was built under R version 3.0.2

	What, if anything, should I do about this? I recently installed 3.0.2,
but I still have a x32 version of 2.15.1...

	After successful correlations, regressions and a scattergram, a
scattergram composed with the Wizard produced a KDE crash:

> The requested operation could not be completed Unexpected Program
> Termination
>
> Details of the Request: URL: file:///C:/Users/Peter's
> Gigabyte/.rkward/rk_out.html Protocol: file Date and Time: Mon, 17
> Mar 2014 11:34 AM Additional Information: file Description: The
> program on your computer which provides access to the
> file:///C:/Users/Peter's Gigabyte/.rkward/rk_out.html protocol has
> unexpectedly terminated.

Thanks, once more,

Peter

--
----------------------
Peter Mayer
e-mail: peter.mayer at adelaide.edu.au
CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and
immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this
email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments
are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient.

---