[rkward-devel] RKWard problem

Peter Mayer pmayer01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 10:25:54 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas,

     Thanks for your prompt reply.  I decided to cancel my original post
and try to download the KDE package to see if that 'helped'. But the
result was the same.
       rkward.bat works. The window showed: Initializing KDE/Starting
RKWard.  (That window is still open).
     RKWard started up as before, with the same  "Backend process has
exited with code 1073741515...", so I'm not sure if that is a problem or
not.
     I'll press on for the moment and see if all that was needed was
patience.

best wishes,

Peter

--