[rkward-devel] R2HTML orphaned on CRAN

Milan Bouchet-Valat nalimilan at club.fr
Wed Aug 20 11:57:06 UTC 2014

Hi!

I have received this e-mail from CRAN maintainers some time ago as one
of my package depends on R2HTML. If nobody steps in to take up
maintainership, it will eventually be archived. As RKWard uses R2HTML
for output, it would be quite a bad situation. Would you be interested
in working at fixing the few R CMD check WARNINGs and NOTEs in order to
update the package? I had a quick look, and it appears they are mostly
superficial. I can devote some time to work on it.

Regards