[rkward-devel] Painting / plotting doesn't work properly

Friedrich Kröner friedrich at mailstation.de
Sun Mar 10 15:48:35 UTC 2013

Hello,

I don't know exactly what might have broken plotting for me. But neither 0.6.0
nor svn paint properly. I always need to resize the window to have the content
repainted and visible. So, while cycling through the plots it requires me to
always resize the window to have its content updated.

I wonder what might have broken this, since I remember I did work in the past.
Maybe an ugprade to Qt or KDE is responsible for this behavior or some
configuration problem? (though I deleted all the configs already)

I hope you can give me a hint on what to try.

Regards,
Friedrich