[rkward-devel] reward feedback

Spencer Stang spencer at stangdecisionsystems.com
Sat Apr 27 02:45:33 UTC 2013

Just load rkward on my mac (latest OS, newer MacBook Pro). As soon as I opened it I got the following message.

R Engine has died

Backend process has exited with code 0
The R backend will be shut down immediately. This means, you can not use any more functions that rely on it. I.e. you can do hardly anything at all, not even save the workspace (but if you're lucky, R already did that). What you can do, however, is save any open command-files, the output, or copy data out of open data editors. Quit RKWard after that.
Since this should never happen, please write a mail to rkward-devel at lists.sourceforge.net, and tell us, what you were trying to do, when this happened. Sorry!

I've tried a couple more times and I still get the same thing.

Any advise?

Spence
Spencer J. Stang, Ph.D.
President