[rkward-devel] Error message

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Apr 25 08:24:34 UTC 2013

hi samuel,

Am Mittwoch, 24. April 2013, 18:42:56 schrieb Samuel Schumacher:
> I wanted to try Rkward but after downloading and installing it I received
the following error message:
[...]
> I am running MacOSX 10.7.5 and have the latest version of R installed. What
> could be the problem? What can I do/try?

unfortunately, "latest" is a bit vague ;-) firstly, please make sure you've
installed either R 2.15.3 or 3.0.0 from CRAN, and the respective RKWard bundle
from this location:
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkwardextras/files/MacOSX/needs_CRAN_R/

if that doesn't help, we need more detailed information, e.g.:
 - your version of R
 - your version of RKWard
 - which installation method did you use for RKWard (if a bundle, please let
   us know which one)?
 - does R itself run without problems?

please consider subscribing to this list for the time we're trying to solve
this problem (so your replies will not be moderated and have to be accepted
manually):