[rkward-devel] [rkward-users] Select cases

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Oct 22 08:33:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Saturday 20 October 2012, meik michalke wrote:
> let me know what you think of it!

it will be a while, before I will have time to look at this in any detail.

But I have one question, already, even if it is a few steps further: When
finished, this plugin should really be merged into the "official" release, so
users don't have to install it as an add-on. AFAIR that would be the first
rkwarddev-based plugin to be in the main sources. Do you have a plan on how we
should handle this in SVN? Certainly the rkwarddev-script used to generate it
should be added to SVN, although probably in some dedicate subdirectory of
"plugins". But perhaps the generated xml, js, rkh-file should also be moved to
a/this subdirectory, to avoid accidentally modifying it by hand?