[rkward-devel] [rkward-announce] Upcoming release, call for testing RKWard 0.6.0

Milan Bouchet-Valat nalimilan at club.fr
Wed Oct 10 06:23:44 UTC 2012

Le lundi 08 octobre 2012 à 20:24 +0200, Thomas Friedrichsmeier a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> On Monday 08 October 2012, Milan Bouchet-Valat wrote:
> > This version seems to work fine AFAICT, but I noticed my translations
> > have been overwritten by a Launchpad import (revision 4323). Many
> > translated strings have been removed, and bad older translations have
> > been reintroduced.
>
> Thanks for taking a close look! I have reverted fr.po to your version (+ a
> message merge).
Thanks!

> It does look like translation permissions were set more loose than I had
> intendend. I have now restricted access to "launchpad-translators". For some
> existing translators, this may mean that you will have to join that group,
> first (but if you're already doing your translations in launchpad, that should
> be a simple step). Sending translations to the list should continue to work.
>
> I hope this will provide a decent level of quality control. At the very least
> it gives us an address to complain to, in case of similar problems.
That should help, indeed. At least nonsensical translations should no
longer appear.

But there's probably something wrong in the synchronization with
Launchpad: it looks like my translations were overwritten with
translations that existed before I made the changes. These should have
been removed from Launchpad if it had correctly imported the PO files
from SVN...

Cheers