[rkward-devel] [rkward-announce] Upcoming release, call for testing RKWard 0.6.0

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Oct 10 15:47:12 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 10 October 2012, Milan Bouchet-Valat wrote:
> But there's probably something wrong in the synchronization with
> Launchpad: it looks like my translations were overwritten with
> translations that existed before I made the changes. These should have
> been removed from Launchpad if it had correctly imported the PO files
> from SVN...

Did you fix that, meanwhile? Otherwise, could you point me to one example
string that was not synced, correctly?

Note that the SVN import can take a couple of days, so perhaps the changes
simply had not arrived on launchpad, when you checked.

Perhaps it will really be best to stop using the automatic import. Then, if
someone sends translation updates to the list, I will upload them to
launchpad, directly, and only sync to SVN in the other direction. Either way,
I'm trying to understand, what went wrong, where. So again, an example for a
string that was not synced, correctly, would be nice.