[rkward-devel] [rkward-announce] Upcoming release, call for testing RKWard 0.6.0

Milan Bouchet-Valat nalimilan at club.fr
Mon Oct 8 13:04:46 UTC 2012

This version seems to work fine AFAICT, but I noticed my translations
have been overwritten by a Launchpad import (revision 4323). Many
translated strings have been removed, and bad older translations have
been reintroduced. This may have affected other languages too: I think
you should really revert this commit before the release.

I strongly suggest (again) that you stop relying on Launchpad when you
don't have a known translator for the language. Have a look at this
change, which removes my translation and introduces something which is
not even French, nor English:
-msgstr "<p><b>Fichier de récupération après un arrêt brutal
détecté</b></p>"

To give you an idea of the problem, I would translate this French
sentence to something like " file crash revocery detected " (with
trailing spaces on both sides). Really not useful, and this is not
uncommon in the file.

Good work from the developers, though!