[rkward-devel] [rkward-announce] Upcoming release, call for testing RKWard 0.6.0

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Oct 8 10:09:19 UTC 2012

Hi!

Once again, it's time to prepare a new release, and once again, I would like
to ask you for help in testing, packaging and translating. Details on
available downloads, and a tentative release schedule can be found at
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rkward/index.php?title=Release_Schedule
as usual. The targetted release date is October 24. and I would like to ask
you to provide feedback by October 15.

Features to look out for are the new debugger tool windows (try debugging and
R function), the new table of contents in the output window, and several
reworked plugins (most importantly t-test and Wilcoxon-test), but many further
small features have been added, and bugs have been fixed.

Perhaps most importantly, 0.6.0 will be the first official release of RKWard
for which we will provide ready-to-use binaries for Mac OS X. So, if you have
a Mac at hands, be sure to give this a try.

(See the release schedule, above, for all relevant instructions and
downloads.)

--- Translators ---

Now is a good time to start updating your translations. As usual, the deadline
to send your updates ends with the testing phase on October 15. As a reminder,
RKWard is now registered for translations on launchpad:
https://translations.launchpad.net/rkward , and it is recommended to upload
your translations, there. Sending translations by mail is also ok, of course.

Thanks!