[rkward-devel] Windows bundle error

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Nov 6 09:05:01 UTC 2012

Hi!

Thanks for your feedback!

On Tuesday 06 November 2012, Annabel and Sandy Elliott wrote:
> Odd, because I might have installed this OK on another machine and don't
> recall the problems. Possibly I was over-writing in that installation so
> some of the files remained?

You mean you were overwriting in the installation that worked without these
problems, or you were overwriting in the installation where the problems did
show?

I have a theory about the failure to find the pluginmap for the latter, and
I'll look into this. If it was on a "clean"/first time installation, however,
I don't understand what might be going on (and in fact, I could not reproduce
the problem, when I just tried on a fresh installation of WinXP).

I can confirm the issue about wrong icon on the shortcut, but I'll have to
investigate, how this can be fixed. Naturally, you can set the icon, manually.
It should be at RKWard\KDE\bin\rkward.ico inside your installation.

I'm not sure what you mean by "wrong file name". Could you clarify?