[rkward-devel] Fwd: Rkward warning about too long lines

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Jul 17 12:30:48 UTC 2012

hi johannes,

Am Dienstag, 17. Juli 2012, 12:56:50 schrieb Johannes Fichtinger:
> I understand that there is a setting in Settings --> Configure Editor -->
> Open/Save --> Line Length Limit which is set to 1.024 by default. Setting
> this  to 0 should prevent that line length check.
>
> However, it seems that on my machine this setting (line length limit = 0)
> is  not saved when I close and reopen rkward.

unfortunately, thomas is absent at the moment, i'm sure he'll come back to
this later on. allthough, this seems to be a problem in the kate-part, not
RKWard itself. do you have the same problem when you try to open the file
responsible with kate directly? does kate save the setting accordningly?

as a workaround in the meantime, did you try to set the level much higher (so
high that it fits you files)?

  heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf