[rkward-devel] What I am doing

Michael Cohen mike1947 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:10:24 UTC 2012

2012/2/16 meik michalke <Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de>

> hi mike,
>
> Am Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012 19:53:17 schrieb Michael Cohen:
> > This is a Windows 7 machine 6 MB memory.
>
> i had no idea windows 7 was so frugal ;-)
>
> > Rkward dies with this error immediately on startup on this machine.
> >
> > I am not sure why.  Had problem before and I was not able to fix it.
>
> can you give us some more information:
>  - what version number of RKWard is this?
>  - did you install the bundle with KDE and R, or did you install these
>   seperately? if so, which versions did you install?

I installed the most recent version

>  - is/was there another installation of R (and/or KDE) on the same system?

Yes its R 14.1 no KDE to my knowledge. Had it and installed with earlier
version

>  -

> did RKWard run at some point in the past? did you try an upgrade, and if
>   so, what did you do?

No it never Ran I died with the same error.  I like the package (use on
Unix with no problem)
so I tried to put it on my dual boot system.

--
Michael Cohen
Work: 677 Beacon St Rm 213, Boston Mass