[rkward-devel] What I am doing

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Feb 16 11:42:37 UTC 2012

hi mike,

Am Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012 19:53:17 schrieb Michael Cohen:
> This is a Windows 7 machine 6 MB memory.

i had no idea windows 7 was so frugal ;-)

> Rkward dies with this error immediately on startup on this machine.
>
> I am not sure why.  Had problem before and I was not able to fix it.

can you give us some more information:
 - what version number of RKWard is this?
 - did you install the bundle with KDE and R, or did you install these
   seperately? if so, which versions did you install?
 - is/was there another installation of R (and/or KDE) on the same system?
 - did RKWard run at some point in the past? did you try an upgrade, and if
   so, what did you do?

the more information you can provide, the more likely it is that we can help
to track down the problem.

  heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf