[rkward-devel] [rkward-users] Warning about too long lines

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Aug 14 08:37:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Friday 13 July 2012, Johannes Fichtinger wrote:
> However, it seems that on my machine this setting (line length limit = 0)
> is not saved when I close and reopen rkward.

as it turns out, a config-related bug was "fixed" in katepart, recently. As a
side-effect of this fix, *no* katepart settings get saved in rkward at all
(I'm not sure, when exactly this was done, but with KDE < 4.8, it should still
work, as far as I am aware).

> Any ideas how to solve this issue?

I have committed a fix for this issue to the development version of RKWard.
See http://p.sf.net/rkward/svn for instructions.