[rkward-devel] R function to add plugin?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Sep 29 17:33:18 UTC 2011

On Thursday 29 September 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> even if i add "overwrite=TRUE" it still doesn't work. [but you were right,
> i changed the function to skip only the file writing part and still do the
> rest.] it also doesn't work if i call rk.load.pluginmaps() manually after
> i removed the plugin.

Strange.

The only potential reason I can think of, ATM, is the following race
condition: It was broken, briefly, yesterday between r3857 and r3858. If you
have updated in that timeframe, and not again after (including "make
install"), then that could be the problem. So does svn up & make install help?