[rkward-devel] R function to add plugin?

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Sep 30 21:28:55 UTC 2011

hi,

am Donnerstag 29 September 2011 (19:33) schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Strange.
>
> The only potential reason I can think of, ATM, is the following race
> condition: It was broken, briefly, yesterday between r3857 and r3858.

i was only testing the daily build which seems to have fetched sources exactly
then -- now it all works like charm!
 o http://reaktanz.de/stuff/R/skeleton_dialog.R

today i re-wrote rk.XML.pluginmap() in huge parts, which now supports all
possible pluginmap features like require or context entries. this also
includes the addition of a bunch of new functions for the according XML tags.
makes about 50 functions in the package now ;-)

btw, most of all these functions run some checks on what you're trying to do,
to make it next to impossible to create invalid plugin XML code
(rk.XML.hierarchy() only accepts menu nodes as children, etc.).