[rkward-devel] ANOVA plugin

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Oct 26 21:00:35 UTC 2011

hi,

Am Mittwoch 26 Oktober 2011, 20:04:56 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> as a short follow-up on that: If have also added "current_dataframe". ATM
> this is identical, but in contrast to "current_object" it will always be
> limited to data.frames.

very good, i'll add a comment to the plugin script.

> I like your solution to use the same <varselector> for both selecting the
> root object and the child objects. I've copied that for "Sort data". It
> simply had not occurred to me that this was possible.

i didn't at first either, that was the main reason for me to split it into two
tabs at first. only after i added the ".available" connection, i saw that the
second varselector showed all objects of the worspace as well, *until* i chose
a data.frame in the first one. i just tried if that would work in one
varselector too, and it did ;-)

> - The label on the <varselector> says to "select data.frame", which is not
> quite accurate.
> - I suggest bringing the "Data" varslot to the top, above the Design.

good thinking, will change both in the next version.

also, i've added the JS for the generic plot options in the interaction plot.
there i was wondering, (how) can i deactivate parts of the embedded plugin
options? e.g., can i "tell" the embedded plugin that it shouldn't even show
the lines/colors tab at all, because they are not really useful here? <set> or
<attribute> seem to go into that direction, but they don't work on embedded
plugins, right?