[rkward-devel] ANOVA plugin

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Oct 26 18:04:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Saturday 22 October 2011, Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> On Friday 21 October 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> > Am Freitag, 21. Oktober 2011, 12:27:23 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> > > ANOVA:
> > > - The "Data" varslot could be made to default to the current data.frame
> >
> > cool, done. "current_object" is only mentioned as an example in the docs,
> > isn't it?
>
> There is a - short - section on it. help:/rkwardplugins/current_object.html

as a short follow-up on that: If have also added "current_dataframe". ATM this
is identical, but in contrast to "current_object" it will always be limited to
data.frames. So you may want to make a note to switch to that, later (probably
not right away, as that would break the feature for users of RKWard 0.5.7).

I like your solution to use the same <varselector> for both selecting the root
object and the child objects. I've copied that for "Sort data". It simply had
not occurred to me that this was possible. Two comments regarding that,
though:
- The label on the <varselector> says to "select data.frame", which is not
quite accurate.
- I suggest bringing the "Data" varslot to the top, above the Design.