[rkward-devel] factor analysis plugin & checkable frames

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Nov 7 18:55:42 UTC 2011

hi,

Am Dienstag 01 November 2011, 12:49:39 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Great to see all those new plugins appearing, though!

yeah, the rkwarddev package does exactly what it was made for: fast and easy
plugin development :-) last weekend i wrote another three dialogs: scree plot
and correlation plot are both part of rk.FactorAnalysis 0.01-1 already, and
cohen's kappa i haven't packaged yet. if you'd like to try it, you can run the
build script, though:
 o http://reaktanz.de/stuff/R/cohen_kappa.html

> Since <frame> never had a default property, before, this change should not
> cause any trouble. So I've done that (and please test).
>
> But of course, plugins which rely on this will not work with RKWard 0.5.7.

i checked and it seems to work as intended :-) i'll keep the workaround
solution in the plugins for the time being.