[rkward-devel] factor analysis plugin & checkable frames

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Nov 1 11:49:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Monday 31 October 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> something new to test: the package "rk.FactorAnalysis" 0.01-0. still quite
> limited...

I only had a very short glimpse, so far. I'll try to take a more in-depth
look, soon, and will give you feedback, then.

Great to see all those new plugins appearing, though!

> i used a checkable frame in that and had a hard time figuring out how to
> automatically scan the XML for it, so i could re-use it in rkwarddev's JS
> functions. the problem is that it doesn't have "checked" as its default
> property -- could that just be changed without causing trouble anywhere?

Since <frame> never had a default property, before, this change should not
cause any trouble. So I've done that (and please test).

But of course, plugins which rely on this will not work with RKWard 0.5.7.