[rkward-devel] factor analysis plugin & checkable frames

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Nov 8 08:36:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Monday 07 November 2011, meik michalke wrote:
> yeah, the rkwarddev package does exactly what it was made for: fast and
> easy plugin development :-) last weekend i wrote another three dialogs:
> scree plot and correlation plot are both part of rk.FactorAnalysis 0.01-1
> already, and cohen's kappa i haven't packaged yet. if you'd like to try
> it, you can run the build script, though:
>  o http://reaktanz.de/stuff/R/cohen_kappa.html

well, that's great! But for the time being I'll give up on trying to follow
your pace. I would suggest you add a page on available add-on packages /
plugins to the wiki, somewhere. Both to make it easier for interested users to
find what they are looking for, and for developers to see where feedback is
wanted.