[rkward-devel] Fwd: [rkward-users] Proposition of changes on crosstabulation plugin

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Apr 26 07:10:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wednesday 06 April 2011, Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> Anyway, the modifications you are currently doing are certainly something
> that should be merged into the "official" version of rkward when ready.

ok, I have merged most of your feature additions into the "official" development
version. Some aspects turned out to be more complex than expected, esp.
combining margins with row/column proportions (e.g. column-wise sums of row-
wise proportions are confusing at best, and so I removed those).

You may want to give it a round of testing (see http://p.sf.net/rkward/svn for
instructions on how to get the development version).

Thanks!