[rkward-devel] Fwd: [rkward-users] Proposition of changes on crosstabulation plugin

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Apr 6 11:46:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Monday 04 April 2011, Andrés Necochea wrote:
> I recently discoverd that round can be indicated in the parameters of HTML,
> so is posible to use rk.print(x, digits=2)
> I will change this when I get some time

yes, indeed, this is the best place to add rounding.

> I still think that this plugin
> must be considerd as a mock up, or something like this. It could be
> submited to a repository of rkward plugins as a fork or a modification of
> the oficial plugins, but not part of the default rkward package.

> Besides, I finally make the .pluginmap file, so install the plugin should
> be eassier.

Well, again, you could get in touch with Meik to add your plugin to the
"plugin packs" repository.

I also have in mind to add some easy option to install any downloaded .tar.gz
(provided it has the "plugin pack" format), which should also make it easier
to distribute / install contributed plugins.

Anyway, the modifications you are currently doing are certainly something that
should be merged into the "official" version of rkward when ready.