[rkward-devel] crash when selecting repo

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Apr 8 21:00:48 UTC 2011

hi,

today we've noticed a reproducable crash scenario in our working group on
several machines (different ubuntu versions, different RKWard version from
0.5.5-pre2 to daily build). the abstract howt-to:

 - open RKWard
 - switch to the console
 - execute "require(xyz)" (while xyz may be any uninstalled and/or unknown
   package)
 - follow the dialogs until you're told the package can't be found
 - select "configure repositories"
 - select "select mirror"
 - select "details >>" -- BANG!

can you reproduce this?

heinrich-heine-universit"at 40225 d"usseldorf