[rkward-devel] Feature request: automatically add <code>...</code> tag

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Apr 6 11:41:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tuesday 05 April 2011, Victor wrote:
> I think it would be really nice to have this automatically accomplished, it
> makes sense to paste codes as codes, and the pasted codes look much better
> with this tag, especially in forums and blogs.

I'm afraid, I don't quite understand what you have in mind. There are many
places in RKWard where adding a <code>-tag automatically would be
inappropriate, e.g. when pasting to scripts, to the console, but also possibly
to external text editors. So adding <code>-tag _in general_ would not be
correct.

Could you elaborate your idea a bit?