[rkward-devel] plot history: 3rd attempt: request for feedback

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 06:44:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 7:55 AM, Thomas Friedrichsmeier
<thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:

> As a side-note, in case you are not aware of that function, you may want to
> have a look at ?trace. It's a pretty useful debugging function, esp. when you
> want to find out when a function is entered / left.

I remember trying to use it a while back, but gave up quickly (may be
I was pressed for time). The debug () gets on my nerve after a while -
you can not use readline! The old school print is a tough habit to
avoid - it is quick and dirty. But I'll give trace() another try()
sometime!

Thanks,
--
Prasenjit