[rkward-devel] some separate queries related to the plot history feature

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 19:31:32 UTC 2010

@ Thomas:
1. There was some hickup while committing (I hadn't updated in a
while). I hope none of your commits are screwed up.

2. Are the message boxes of fixed height but variable width? Some of
the multiline text gets eaten up after 5/6 lines. But I guess, one
should not narrate stories via message boxes ;)

3. We will need to wrap dev.set and dev.copy.. Otherwise, an
independent user call of
      dev.copy (device = x11, ...)
      will not amount to the "duplicate" device behavior... But before
doing so, we'll have to be careful to avoid recursion.

4. Is it possible to assign "icons" to the message boxes? (This is not
at all important though)

5. Where should the rkh files go for this?

Regards,
--
Prasenjit