[rkward-devel] some separate queries related to the plot history feature

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 06:40:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Thomas Friedrichsmeier
<thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:

> Another thing: I just added a test to rkward_application_tests.R. Basically
> this opens two devices and calls some of the history actions. Then it checks
> whether the current plots are the expected ones. Somehow, when I try to mix in
> trellis plots (e.g. for plots 2 and 4), the test starts to fail. I have not
> really investigated, exactly what goes wrong, though. Perhaps you can have a
> look, too?

There was a bug, fixed it. I've updated the plugin tests file as well.

BTW, in the test file, using

fname <- rk.get.tempfile.name ()

gives the following error:
 [2] "< Error in paste(prefix, extension, sep = \"\") : "
 [3] "<   argument \"prefix\" is missing, with no default"

so I had to use rk.get.tempfile.name ("image", "jpg"). But the
function IS defined with defaults!

Also, occasionally, the dev.off () fails so does dev.copy (..) saying
invalid state of the graphics device.. This may be my nvidia related
issue.

--
Prasenjit