[rkward-devel] some separate queries related to the plot history feature

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Sep 13 11:35:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Monday 13 September 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> so I had to use rk.get.tempfile.name ("image", "jpg"). But the
> function IS defined with defaults!

in the test-framework, rk.get.tempfile.name() is redefined to always return a
fixed result (for static test outcomes). In redefining it, I forgot to add the
defaults. I added them, now.

> Also, occasionally, the dev.off () fails so does dev.copy (..) saying
> invalid state of the graphics device.. This may be my nvidia related
> issue.

I did not see this, but got the "figure margins too large"-bug annoyingly often
the past few days (the bug shows occasionally, the first time something is
plotted to a fresh screen device). I hope to have fixed that in SVN, or at
least made it less likely to occur. Quite possibly the errors you see were due
to the same cause. So please try again, now.