[rkward-devel] browser() call will freeze rkward?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Oct 7 16:35:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Thursday 07 October 2010, Matthieu Stigler wrote:
> I indeed tried also on my laptop and could not reproduce this bug! So it
> means it is really a minor problem! See answers below.

based on that, and your answers, I think it's quite likely to be a problem in
kdelibs, which has been fixed, meanwhile (the blue border indicates that KDE
thinks the window already has keyboard focus, while obviously it does not). Of
course, if anybody sees this problem with KDE >= 4.4.5, please speak up!