[rkward-devel] browser() call will freeze rkward?

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 07:35:15 UTC 2010

Hi

I indeed tried also on my laptop and could not reproduce this bug! So it
means it is really a minor problem! See answers below.

Thanks

Mat

Le 05. 10. 10 18:55, Thomas Friedrichsmeier a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 05 October 2010, Matthieu Stigler wrote:
>
>> mhh.. did you type n in the opened browser?
>>
> I tried again, still could not reproduce this. Of course with a bit of luck
> this was fixed in kdelibs meanwhile. Could a few others on this list give this
> a test, and tell us your version of KDE with the result?
>

>> after, when closed and coming back to normal script. Either on console
>> or script, cursor is blocked, and I need to go to another software and
>> come back so see it activated
>>
> Some more questions: When in this state
> - can you use the main menu, or is that frozen as well?

I can, then just clicking on the menu, coming back to script or console
and it is not "frozen" anymore. Hmm actually not always
> - does the script window show the thin red border indicating that it's active?

No! Neither script nor console!
> - does it work to click in the R Console?

no, same problem
>    - If no: Does the thin red border switch to be on the R Console window?

interestingly, clicking on console-script-console-... does not change,
but there is then a thin blue border that switches
> - does it help if you switch back and forth between console window and script
> window (using mouse or Alt+5)?

no