[rkward-devel] browser() call will freeze rkward?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Oct 5 16:55:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tuesday 05 October 2010, Matthieu Stigler wrote:
> mhh.. did you type n in the opened browser?

I tried again, still could not reproduce this. Of course with a bit of luck
this was fixed in kdelibs meanwhile. Could a few others on this list give this
a test, and tell us your version of KDE with the result?

> after, when closed and coming back to normal script. Either on console
> or script, cursor is blocked, and I need to go to another software and
> come back so see it activated

Some more questions: When in this state
- can you use the main menu, or is that frozen as well?
- does the script window show the thin red border indicating that it's active?
- does it work to click in the R Console?
  - If no: Does the thin red border switch to be on the R Console window?
- does it help if you switch back and forth between console window and script
window (using mouse or Alt+5)?