[rkward-devel] [JSS-Announce] Special issue on GUI's for R

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Jul 9 16:15:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Wednesday 07 July 2010, Stefan Rödiger wrote:
> Sure, take the time you need. I just need a feedback to keep track of all.
> And "something" is something we can start working with.

ok, I've uploaded that something to SVN. For completeness, I've also uploaded
your initial version.

I suppose at the moment the focus is on getting the structure into place, and
gathering everything that should go in the paper. Therefore I did not comment
much on minor details/wording, so far.

I'm optimistic that I can provide a complete draft of the "Technical Design"-
chapter by next Friday.