[rkward-devel] limiting onscreen graphics history

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Jul 6 07:16:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tuesday 06 July 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> I've reverted back to updating all (managed) devices. Let me know if
> the the behavior is 'as expected.' And btw, when testing, the
> following commands come in handy:
>
> rk.record.plot$printPars () # to see the positions
> rk.record.plot$clearHistory () # clear and start again

thanks! The bugs that I have seen, previously, appear to be fixed.

I do not have much time to do extensive testing ATM (need to finish some
RKWard-unrelated tasks, and also get started writing my sections for the JSS
paper). But I also have a number of new plugin-related features in SVN, which
I would like to get some testing / feedback on. So I intend to create a test-
or preview-release, soon (end of next week, perhaps).