[rkward-devel] JSS paper, round 2

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Dec 9 15:17:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Sunday 05 December 2010, meik michalke wrote:
> ok, i figured you were referencing to chapter 6, right?

yes, we've removed a chapter in between, that's why the numbering has changed.

> i also uploaded my screenshots seperately, as well as my example data
> (which i created randomly). i hope this is what you had in mind!

Yes, this is what I had in mind. Of course we'll have to wait and see, what
the reviewers think of it...

One remaining question is where to place this. This could either be at the
start (or even before) the "Using RKWard" chapter, or it could be towards the
end of the article, perhaps even as an appendix (with a reference from the
text, of course). What do you think?