[rkward-devel] JSS paper, round 2

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Thu Dec 16 02:04:01 UTC 2010

Hey list,

here is a little status update about the paper

> @all: Is there anything else that is not needed from your point of view?

Still open for contributions

> - Finish content / this week (next week a bit)
From my point of view settled, but this is still some work to be done. The t-
test example well get some further explanation (but not much).
We still need some final words (conclusion ...)

> - Redo German figures (figures will be settled to 8.4 or 16.8 cm in width)
Done. The quality is okay to good.

> - remove duplicate information or sections which not seem to fit in /  this
> week
started, still some way to go

> - Reorder sections / end of this week
done

> - Add citations properly / This week and next week
This is almost complete.

Pleas let me know if there is something else from you side.

Thomas and I started to play with the tex conversion (You can find it in SVN).
The final migration to tex will start the next days. If you plan to contribute
large text fragments or feel that any other change is needed please let me
know as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
Stefan