[rkward-devel] JSS paper, round 2

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Sun Dec 5 18:32:46 UTC 2010

hi,

am Donnerstag 02 Dezember 2010 (13:28) schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> The main idea of this section is to give a sort of hands-on impression of
> what  a typical RKWard session looks like. This is in contrast to the
> "Using RKWard" chapter, which tries to cover most aspects of the GUI, even
> though many of those are fairly specialized.
>
> I think this section should be fairly short. Something like 2-4
> screenshots  with at most 30-40 lines of text.

ok, i figured you were referencing to chapter 6, right? if i got stefan
correctly he already had thought of something for 7.1 and 7.2, so i elaborated
on 6 as i saw fit. i'm not too familiar with the version control of open
office, so i saved my changes to a new document
(rkward_jss_meik_2010-12-05.odt) to be on the safe side. if i didn't break
anything you can work on from that one.

i also uploaded my screenshots seperately, as well as my example data (which i
created randomly). i hope this is what you had in mind!

heinrich-heine-universit"at 40225 d"usseldorf