[rkward-devel] JSS paper, round 2

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Dec 6 09:01:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Monday 06 December 2010, Stefan Rödiger wrote:
> Content wise the code example is missing mainly. We will use the t-test. The
> other stuff is at least started.

I'll try to take care of the code example this week.

> Some aspects will be dropped. Package-management just lost it figures and
> if I remember correctly Thomas you rather opted to omit the section
> completely.

I only wanted it shorter than it used to be. The current version is fine with
me.

I have removed the obsolete comment (along with some others) in SVN.

> @all: Is there anything else that is not needed from your point of view?

I think Figure 2 does not really help too much. Also, I think we can do
without Figure 9 (the R Control-Window).