[rkward-devel] Second call for testing: RKWard 0.5.3-pre2

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Apr 20 19:46:44 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tuesday 20 April 2010, you wrote:
>  From make plugintests:
>
> import_spss                   match          MISMATCH
> MISMATCH       ERROR          FAIL
> import_stata                  match          MISMATCH
> MISMATCH       ERROR          FAIL
> shapiro_wilk_test             match          MISMATCH       match
> (empty)  no             FAIL
> lillie_test                   match          MISMATCH       match
> (empty)  no             FAIL

could you post/attach the difference listings for these tests?

> Otherwise, still need to install some packages, do you have a list of
> all packages that are needed to run plugintests? Or should I make one
> manually?

I don't have a list, you'll have to make your own for now (but in the future
it might be a good idea to have the test-framework print a list of the
packages that were missing).

> Is there actually a shortcut to switch from script editor to console and
> vice versa (like emacs C-x o)? Or should one use show/hide console?

Not quite, but there are some options that come close: You can switch back and
forth using Alt+0 and Alt+5. You can press Alt+5 repeatedly, which will
show/hide the console. Or you can detach the console window and use Alt+Tab to
switch between that and the main window. I do intend to add an Alt+Tab-like
feature to switch between the most recent rkward windows, sooner or later, but
it's not trivial to do.

> I think this is not new but copying directly from console with ctrl+v is
> not possible, right?

It is possible to copy from the console, but Ctrl+C is used for "interrupt
command" (which might not be a good idea, after all; what does everybody else
think?). There are two different copy-actions in the Edit-menu, and by now you
can also customize the shortcuts using Settings->Configure shortcuts.