[rkward-devel] Second call for testing: RKWard 0.5.3-pre2

mat matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:52:58 UTC 2010

Thomas Friedrichsmeier a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 20 April 2010, you wrote:
>
>>  From make plugintests:
>>
>> import_spss                   match          MISMATCH
>> MISMATCH       ERROR          FAIL
>> import_stata                  match          MISMATCH
>> MISMATCH       ERROR          FAIL
>> shapiro_wilk_test             match          MISMATCH       match
>> (empty)  no             FAIL
>> lillie_test                   match          MISMATCH       match
>> (empty)  no             FAIL
>>

> could you post/attach the difference listings for these tests?

copy/pasted on attached file.  It is a little bit messy as some text is
hidden in console. Is there a possibility:
-to have output separately from console so everything shown and easier
to send you?
-to run tests separately?
>> Otherwise, still need to install some packages, do you have a list of
>> all packages that are needed to run plugintests? Or should I make one
>> manually?
>>

> I don't have a list, you'll have to make your own for now (but in the future
> it might be a good idea to have the test-framework print a list of the
> packages that were missing).

so this would be the list:
install.packages(c("R2HTML", "tseries", "nortest", "outliers",
"exactRankTests", "moments", "car", "hdrcde", "qcc", "xtable", "eRm",
"ltm"))

maybe you could incude it in the compiling/testing website and/or in the
plugintest makefile itself?
>> Is there actually a shortcut to switch from script editor to console and
>> vice versa (like emacs C-x o)? Or should one use show/hide console?
>>

> Not quite, but there are some options that come close: You can switch back and
> forth using Alt+0 and Alt+5. You can press Alt+5 repeatedly, which will
> show/hide the console. Or you can detach the console window and use Alt+Tab to
> switch between that and the main window. I do intend to add an Alt+Tab-like
> feature to switch between the most recent rkward windows, sooner or later, but
> it's not trivial to do.

ok thanks. I indeed used Alt+0/Alt+5, but definitely would be nice once
to have direct switch
>> I think this is not new but copying directly from console with ctrl+v is
>> not possible, right?
>>

> It is possible to copy from the console, but Ctrl+C is used for "interrupt
> command" (which might not be a good idea, after all; what does everybody else
> think?). There are two different copy-actions in the Edit-menu, and by now you
> can also customize the shortcuts using Settings->Configure shortcuts.

I tried to used this. But as soon as I use "ctrl", brings me back to
latest console line... About which should be the default, as rather "GUI
user" and so linux geek, I would argue ctrl+c as copy is more intuitive...

Mat